FAS Home
COVID-19 Notice : To avoid delays in claim reimbursement, please sign up for direct deposit. Click here for more information.


Carpenters' Pension Fund of Saskatchewan

  1.  1.   When do I become a Participant?
  2.  2.   What happens if I stop working for a Union Employer?
  3.  3.   How do I become Vested and what does that mean?
  4.  4.   Can my Spouse or I take a refund instead of a pension?
  5.  5.   When will my pension benefit begin?
  6.  6.   How do I apply for Retirement Benefits?
  7.  7.   Who do I contact if I move?
  8.  8.   If I am a Member of another Local who do I contact if I want to transfer my hours back to my Home Local?
  9.  9.   Can I return to work while I am receiving a pension?

Can't find your Question here?
Email your question to questions@fasadmin.com – you might see your question added to our list of Frequently Asked Questions. You can also contact our Call Centre if your question requires a more immediate response.

Proudly serving Canadians since 1968.
Copyright © 1999-2021 FAS. All rights reserved. Legal Notice