FAS Home
COVID-19 Notice : To avoid delays in claim reimbursement, please sign up for direct deposit. Click here for more information.


Am I an Union Member?

If you are a union member and participate in a Health & Welfare or a Pension Trust Fund which is administered by FAS, you can access important information about your plans here.

We are very pleased to offer secure, personalized online services for members of the Carpenters, Bricklayers and Ironworkers funds. You should have received a letter with your username and password - simply enter that username and password in the boxes to the left to get started. Click on the link to the User Guide which appears below for help navigating through the screens. If you need any assistance, send us an email at questions@fasadmin.com or contact us.

Click on the 'News and Frequently Asked Questions' link to the left in order to select your plan and access answers to some of the commonly asked questions. You can also click on the 'Forms & Documents' link to the left where, after selecting your plan, you will find a number of documents such as booklets, claim forms and pension application forms. You can even fill out the forms online although you will still need to print and send the originals to our office.

Client Portal Union Member User Guide

Proudly serving Canadians since 1968.
Copyright © 1999-2021 FAS. All rights reserved. Legal Notice